cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject XSP errors
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 00:02:38 GMT

Hi
What is the best practice for handling exceptions in an xsp? Is there a
way of passing errors to the log?

Thanks.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Tourism Technology Pty Ltd

T:  +61 (02) 9956 7300
F:  +61 (02) 9956 7411

Level 10, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060

http://www.tt.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,