cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.D. Williams" <jdwilli...@austin.rr.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Cocoon site for static presentation
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:05:20 GMT
Actually, considering my background (not a Java programmer; moderately
proficient in XML/XSL) and the state of documentation for all the tools
available, Forrest is looking like the best solution for me.

So far, I have been able to generate the documentation, seed a new site
and generate static and webapp versions of the new site.

Figuring out how to add your own content is fairly simple, as long as
you stick with the default layout.

The challenge for me is to create new content using my own DTD and XSL,
and get forrest to generate that.

Joe