cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: [FLOW] sendPageAndWait continuation storage
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:17:41 GMT
Bruyn Bill wrote:

>Just what I was looking for.  Thanks, Simone!
>
>BTW, if I wanted to pass my bizData from flow to the sitemap and then
>into another pipeline, I could just:
>
><map:parameter name="obj" value="{flow-attribute:bizData}"/>
>
>(or something like that anyway) - right?

Yeah, right, you can find a complete list with (sometimes brief)
explanations of input modules here
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules-ref.html . Input
modules are quite easy to understand reading the code directly (just a
couple of methods, one to return the supported keywords, the other one
to convert it to a value, and something else i can't remember :) ), but
are commonly based on a list of keywords, a map retrival (like the
request-param) or xpath over a defined object (like the flow-continuation).

You can also "stream" the content of a bizdata directly inside a
pipeline using the "module:" pseudoprotocol (see this articole
http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/2190 ) and access the input modules
functionalities from inside a flow, but i can't find where it's
explained anymore :(

Simone