cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Re: Trouble with union
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 06:53:32 GMT

Long day, I meant union

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute
or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with
any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email.
It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.