cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <baskar.gan...@wipro.com>
Subject Locale problem in cocoon 2.1.7
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:17:00 GMT

Hi All,

We are trying to migrate our application from cocoon2.1.5.1 to cocoon
2.1.7.

We are facing a problem with the locale.

We have defined an entry for locale as

   <map:action name="locale" logger="sitemap.action.locale"
src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.LocaleAction">

     <!-- Creates a new session if needed. Used with 'store-in-session'
param -->

     <create-session>true</create-session>

     <!-- Stores locale information in session. A session should be
created before,

          Otherwise 'create-session' should be true.

     -->

     <store-in-session>false</store-in-session>

     <!-- Stores locale information in request attributes -->

     <store-in-request>false</store-in-request>

     <!-- Stores locale information in a client cookie -->

     <store-in-cookie>false</store-in-cookie>

     <!-- Uncomment as needed to override defaults:

          <locale-attribute>locale</locale-attribute>

          <language-attribute>language</language-attribute>

          <country-attribute>country</country-attribute>

          <variant-attribute>variant</variant-attribute>

     -->

   </map:action>

And we are trying to define a resource like

  <map:resource name="show-page">

      <map:act type="locale">

        <map:transform type="i18n">

          <map:parameter name="locale" value="{locale}" />

        </map:transform>

      </map:act>

Where {locale} not seems to be working.

Even we are not getting for anything {lang} if we use inside the locale.

Please tell us anything else we need to declare or define to solve this
problem.

This was working fine with cocoon2.1.5.

Thanks and Regards,

Baskar