cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fansi <majirusfa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: problem running consecutive transformers
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 17:54:47 GMT

Leszek Gawron <lgawron@mobilebox.pl> a écrit :  Fansi wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have wrote a pipeline in which there are two consecutives transformers.
> my pipeline is thus:
>

> During the execution, the second transformer (the one of type csysec) is
> skipped.
> Should anyone know what is wrong in this pipeline?
> An advanced thank you to all of you.
The amount of information you privided does not allow any problems to be
detected. The pipeline itself is ok - I can assure you your transformer
is not skipped. What does it do?

  My pipeline adds identifiers to nodes within the database as soon as it  receive the startDocument()
event. It works as the sole transformer,  but does nothing as a second pipeline. I think it's
not called at all,  but why?
  Any idea?

  Majirus