cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fansi <majirusfa...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: problem running consecutive transformers
Date Sat, 04 Mar 2006 17:47:19 GMT

Felix Knecht <felix@otego.com> a écrit :  Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Fansi wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I have wrote a pipeline in which there are two consecutives
>> transformers.
>> my pipeline is thus:
>>

>> During the execution, the second transformer (the one of type csysec)
>> is skipped.
>> Should anyone know what is wrong in this pipeline?
>> An advanced thank you to all of you.
You can use cocoon views to see what you have in the sax stream for each
transformer (see also
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/views.html).

> The amount of information you privided does not allow any problems to
> be detected. The pipeline itself is ok - I can assure you your
> transformer is not skipped. What does it do?

  Dear Felix,
  thank you for replying,
  My transformer only add some idenfiers to nodes within the database when he receive the
StartDocument() event.
  I have tried it with a pipeline where it is the only transformer and it  works perfectly.
So i don't notice why it does nothing as a second  pipeline.
  Any idea?
  Thank you.

  Majirus