cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Suzan Foster ...@islief.nl>
Subject Re: Cocoon + XQuery + SQLServer?
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:04:43 GMT
Hi Lars,

The main problem is that there is no standardized method for doing
XQueries, not even amongst the native xml databases. Both
XQueryGenerator's I know of (eXist and X-Hive) use their own
proprietary interfaces, so you would need to write your own for
SQLServer. I think that the only out-of-the-box option you have is to
call the SOAP interface from flowscript.