cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Duncan McLean" <duncan_mcl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Question about pipelineUtil and viewdata
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:44:45 GMT
Hi

Scenario: I want to construct a viewdata object that I can pass to a
pipeline then have that data passed to the page (an xsp) in the called
pipeline

So I would have:

cocoon.createObject(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil);
     var result = pipelineUtil.processToDOM(myuri, viewData);

somewhere in flow, then I would want this viewdata to be passed to an xsp
in the matched pipeline, to allow the xsp to function correctly.

Can someone give me an example of how this can be done - presumably I
could then read the viewdata object within the xsp?

Hope this makes sense...

Duncan