cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: JXel Issues, Won't recognize params from sitemap
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:03:23 GMT
On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 15:27 -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I need to pass parameters into my Jexl.  As long as the call to the
> resource originally comes from the flowscript, everything seems to be
> OK.  HOwever, I can't seem to pass parameters directly from the sitemap.
>
> Anyone know what's going on?

There are indeed some differences between calling JXTemplate from flow
or directly, though I don't recall what these were exactly (would need
to check the sources). Some things you might try until someone more
experienced helps you:

* instead of "cocoon.parameters", use just "parameters"
* try JXPath instead of Jexl: #{$cocoon/parameters/something}
* or if you're on Cocoon 2_1_x head, use the template block instead
(just switch the jx declaration to o.a.c.template.JXTemplateGenerator)
which should solve these differences

Not sure if any of these will help.