cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Taras Yurij Vasylovitch <taras.y...@softsky.com.ua>
Subject Throw Exceptions from XSP to sitemap
Date Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:35:56 GMT
Hi all.
I'm creating XSP page and using my own Java classes there. But if i try
to use some method, that throws exception, i receive an error:

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
homepage_xsp:

// start error (lines 131-131) "Unhandled exception type
InvalidLoginException"
User user = factory.getUser((String)session.getAttribute("login"));

// end error

and so on.

Java object method is declares as

public User getUser(String login) throws InvalidLoginException,
AlreadyNamedException, ApplicationException

I can use try..catch block to add an XML node with error, but I don't
want to handle this exceptions in this XSP, I want proceed it to
sitemap, where I have handle-exception pipeline.
Any ideas?

And one more question: I cant find java code, that is generated from my
XSP, as described in http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/XSPFundamentals (I'm
running cocoon with Jetty). Where is it?

Thanks.

Regards.