cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Proccesing "normal" form data with flow
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:14:16 GMT
Bertrand

Thanks, that makes sense.  The problem, though, is how to
get all the IDs of all checkboxes that have been checked,
where the total number of checkeboxes and their IDs, vary
from case to case
(sorry, should have been more specifc in my original request).

Derek

>>> bdelacretaz@apache.org 2006/02/21 03:45 PM >>>

Le 21 févr. 06 à 14:37, Derek Hohls a écrit :

> I have a use case where I need to process data from "normal"
> HTML form - is flow capable of doing so and, if so, how? I
> specifically need to fetch and process a set of checkbox values
> (each with unique id).

No problem, just grab the parameters from the request.

The example at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/demos/release/samples/
blocks/tour/flow/docs/multi-page.html does exactly this, and takes
advantage of continuations but does not use Cocoon Forms.

-Bertrand

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions