cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: CForms: textarea widget?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:25:35 GMT
<ft:widget id="...">
  <fi:styling type="textarea"/>

or

<ft:widget id="...">
  <fi:styling type="htmlarea"/>

PS I have downloaded the entire Forms manual as a PDF;
pretty helpful.

>>> Fernando.Matomira@thomson.com 2006/02/10 03:16:52 PM >>>

I am looking at the Cocoon User Guide, and I don't see how one can create a textarea widget.
Thanks

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions