cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Authentication access outside of protected pipeline
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:11:02 GMT
*WHITE NOISE*

Ignore this post - this approach DOES work.

(Note to self - do NOT work with 2 copies of a project
on the same machine at the same time...)

>>> dhohls@csir.co.za 2006/02/08 03:02:31 PM >>>
I had thought I had solved the problem of
"accessing user authentication data *outside* of a
a protected pipeline", see:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=113817438904375&w=2

Turns out I was wrong :-(

I would welcome it if anyone could look at the
suggestion posted (link above) and tell me what
I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.