cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mike Casey <werdafuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating Xindice with Request Data
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 20:58:51 GMT
Thanks Johnson,

In closing, would you tell me where the createDocument, loadDocument and
saveDocument flowscript methods are locates/how do we use them? Or
alternatively if we have to, how do you create them? On the cocoon Wiki some
of the examples show code for these methods but before I attempt to
implement them, is there an easier way to get them?

At present the cocoon stack trace returns

ReferenceError: "createDocument" is not defined.
(file:/home/msc/dev/server/apache-tomcat-5.5.12/webapps/xwiki/forms/flow.js;
line 14)

I notice that you also use binding. It this a requirement or can you do this
operation using just the Forms block.

Cheers,

MIke