cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Holt" <m...@zenserve.com>
Subject document() function entity resolution
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:28:53 GMT
Greetings all,

When a stylesheet executes the document() function, the target document appears to validated
against the path contained in it's system identifier. Ideally, I'd like to force entity resolution
against the public identifier but I suspect that this involves some configuration of the processor
- am I correct in this assumption? I have already specified a local entity catalog for my
DTD, and these are resolved correctly when pages that don't contain document() are viewed.

Incidentally, aggregate processing in the pipeline is not really an option. Also, I'm using
SAXON 8.5.1

Thanks in advance,

Mike