cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dho...@sofico.be>
Subject Tomcat5.5 and trailing slash on URL
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:41:45 GMT
All,

My Cocoon webapp works fine under Tomcat 4.x but now I'd like to deploy in
under Tomcat5.5; it all works fine except that apparently Tomcat always
adds an extra slash to the URL at the back; so if I type

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/welcomepage

it will enter the Cocoon sitemap with

http://localhost:8080/cocoon/welcomepage/

and ofcoz my pipeline matcher is "welcomepage"; has anybody else had this
problem? I know I can fix it by changing the matcher to "welcomepage/" but
then I'd have to change all my pipelines while I'd just want to use the
URL that the user types in (maybe a configuration setting in Tomcat or
something like that?)

Any help is welcome,

Gunter D'Hondt