cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Deploying Cocoon Projects w/ Maven 2
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 22:06:44 GMT
Hi Zsolt,

Thanks for the reply.  Unfortunately, we have multiple projects using the
Cocoon servlet, so packaging the Cocoon project inside cocoon.war and
redeploying isn't really an option.

I guess it's time to start digging into the Maven development docs...

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Zsolt Czinkos

                      <czinkos@interwar        To:       users@cocoon.apache.org

                      e.hu>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Deploying Cocoon Projects w/
Maven 2
                      02/08/2006 04:06

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      users

Hi

I've just stareted working with cocoon and maven, and I found these
pages, which helped me:

http://maven.apache.org/general.html#scope-provided
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-webapp.html

You can create a webapp archetyped project, and set dependencies. Cocoon
is in the maven2 repository. (I haven't finished setting up the maven
environment, so probably it's not that simple, but this is the way, I
follow)

czinkos