cocoon-users mailing list archives

From subhajit...@tcs.com
Subject Implementing JFreeChart through cocoon???and batik(dynamically generatedgraph) through cocoon???
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 05:05:57 GMT

I want to implement dynamically generated JFreeChart throug cocoon.can any
body help me and send me one sample codes for that.

I also want to implements different kinds of dynamic charts through
cocoon.Chart should be generated taking dynamically data from xml to
generate html pages.Unable to do it dynamically.Able to do it statically
with help of .svg files.Can anyone help me in this regards and send me one
applicatins or sample code.

Thanks all in adavance

Subhajit Ghosh
Mailto: subhajit.gh@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
ForwardSourceID:NT000012FE

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments.  Thank you