cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Deploying Cocoon Projects w/ Maven 2
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 16:52:29 GMT
I'm currently in the process of setting up a Cocoon project to use Maven 2
to automate the build process.  I'm now at the stage where I have built and
package the source and am ready to deploy the resulting artifacts to our
Cocoon environment.  We have multiple projects running in this environment,
so just redeploying the Cocoon WAR is not an option.

Ideally, what I would like to be able to do is something like:

      mvn cocoon:deploy

Which would install JAR's created during the packaging step under
$CATALINA_BASE/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib and install the content
(sitemap.xmap, views, CForm's, etc) into a subdirectory under
$CATALINA_BASE/webapps/cocoon.

Is this something that could feasibly be done using Maven 2?  If so, are
there any resources (plugins, howtos, etc) that I could consult to enable
this?

Thanks,
Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are