cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kai Mütz <kmu...@web.de>
Subject RE: XML:DB user authentification
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:40:58 GMT
You can configure the cocoon generator of eXist to use a specific user:

In sitemap-component registration:
<map:generator name="xquery" logger="sitemap.generator.xquery"
src="org.exist.cocoon.XQueryGenerator" user="guest" password="guest"/>

In pipeline:
<map:match pattern="test.xq">
	<map:generate src="test.xq" type="xquery">
		<map:parameter name="user" value="guest"/>
		<map:parameter name="password" value="guest"/>
	</map:generate>
	<map:serialize encoding="UTF-8" type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Rgards, Kai