cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Madu <andrewm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flowscript continuation from external reply
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:57:38 GMT
Hi Simone,

> I supposed you was not going to call a webservice (which is server
> to server comunication) but send the user to another site, and then
> receive back (thru the user browser) the result of the transaction.
> This is what i asked in the first few lines of my first answer. If
> you have to call a webservice (your server connects to the other
> server, the user notices nothing) then the aproach is radically
> different.

yes I am aware of this, and sorry for any confusion. I am just
looking at both approaches and wish to find a solution to both.
Ultimately for those credit clearing facilities that offer a
webservice (SOAP) solution, I would like to implement that into my
project.

I have a pretty clear idea of how to implement the first issue that I
made my original question against. I would now like to tackle the
option of implementing a webservice call into my website.

Could you direct me to any documentation on calls to webservices from
cocoon within flowscript?

Andrew