cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bruyn Bill" <Bru...@mcao.maricopa.gov>
Subject RE: cinclude usage/alternatives
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:16:32 GMT
Thanks, Lars (and Derek and Sylvain).

In the end I got it done with map:aggregate and a downstream xslt (it
was easy too - I just had to change my thinking a little bit.)  I tried
the cinclude approach below, but I actually couldn't get that to work.
With this matcher:

<map:match pattern="wrap-forms-template/*.jx">
    <map:generate
src="http://dev.drugfreeaz.org/treatment/wrapper.xhtml"/>
    <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/pipeline-wrapper.xsl">
      <map:parameter name="pipeline" value="cocoon:/forms/view/{1}.jx"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

I end up with the cinclude element itself instead of the pipeline
results:

As if the cinclude transform never took place.  What did I miss there?