cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GSchu...@commerce.state.wi.us>
Subject RE: cinclude usage/alternatives
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:57:48 GMT
What version of OS, Java SDK and Cocoon are you using? Under Windows, SDK
1.5 and Cocoon 2.1.8 I also received the cinclude element itself instead of
the cinclude transformation working, when the cinclude was placed after an
xslt transformation. When I went back to SDK 1.4.2_x (1.4.2_10 in my case)
the cinclude transformation worked after the xslt transformation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruyn Bill [mailto:Bruynb@mcao.maricopa.gov]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:17 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: RE: cinclude usage/alternatives

Thanks, Lars (and Derek and Sylvain).

In the end I got it done with map:aggregate and a downstream xslt (it was
easy too - I just had to change my thinking a little bit.)  I tried the
cinclude approach below, but I actually couldn't get that to work.
With this matcher:

<map:match pattern="wrap-forms-template/*.jx">
    <map:generate
src="http://dev.drugfreeaz.org/treatment/wrapper.xhtml"/>
    <map:transform src="context://stylesheets/pipeline-wrapper.xsl">
      <map:parameter name="pipeline" value="cocoon:/forms/view/{1}.jx"/>
    </map:transform>
    <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

I end up with the cinclude element itself instead of the pipeline
results:

As if the cinclude transform never took place.  What did I miss there?