cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject Re: is there a BrowserAction?
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 23:47:08 GMT
Andrew, Tony

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm a little concerned about the overhead involved in getting the
information I want out of the
user agent string (browser, version and platform), the more so since
in the worst case it would
be done for every Cocoon request. I like the way LocaleAction
"remembers" what it has done
in the session and I want to try and do something like that.

So I am taking the plunge and writing a BrowserAction. When it's
working for me, I'll make it
available as alpha-code if anyone else is interested.

Steve