cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Derek Harmel <dhar...@kci.com>
Subject Re: XSP Problem
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:33:59 GMT
Ralph,

I was using that method you described before and it was causing me
problems somewhere, hence why I used the Java method.  Anyway, I did
change it as you suggested and still got the same exception.

Could this have anything to do with me using JDK 1.5?

--
Derek Harmel
 :: Web Programmer
 :: KCI Technologies

On 2/13/06, Ralph Skulborstad <ralph@jak.se> wrote:

> Hi Derek.
> In just a few applications (yet) I have used Cocoon, and those times I
> have by some reason ( probably the first way it worked ) used the
> following syntax when getting request information:
>
> String param = <xsp-request:get-parameter name="param1"/>;
> String attrib = <xsp-request:get-attribute name="attrib1"/>;
>
> This is probably just one way of doing things,  and I'm not even sure
> that it's your problem, but you could try .This one I know works. More
> info about xsp-request logicsheet :
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/logicsheets/request.html
>
> Hope this helps.
> /Ralph
>
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>
>
Mime
View raw message