cocoon-users mailing list archives

From blt mc <blt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Matching Problem
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:04:57 GMT
You were right.  We went back and looked at the access logs a third time and
realized that while the initial match was not duplicating, the requests from
the frameset were.  Word wrap was turning everything into such a jumble that
we could not see it until we turned word wrap off and scrolled three miles
to the right.  We dealt with the issue by changing the initial frameset
match from the generic "**" to "bltmc.cuny.edu/**". This eliminated the
duplication.  Thank you for all of your help.