cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Duplicate Results on CForms Repeat Bind
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:00:51 GMT

Oops!

Sorry about this question I noticed the log file saying that it had rows to delete but no
action specified. I needed

<fb:on-delete-row>
 <fb:delete-node />
</fb:on-delete-row>

for it to work.

Sorry again for filling the mailing list with rubbish,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.