cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Using External Javascript in CForms
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:47:52 GMT

Really should have thought of adding the Javascript to my sitemap. Worked a treat.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.