cocoon-users mailing list archives

From bernhard Frankel <bernh...@lux.org.uk>
Subject redirect parameters from a xml lookup
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:55:14 GMT
Hi

We are migrating to cocoon from data style asset manager this forced
all urls to be in order of www.domain/id=123456/something.html

The new system is using logical urls
I have a xml list where I have all these ids and the new logical url
bits

To keep having a website during the migration i need to script a
redirect

I have been looking for samples etc but i guess my sitemap/google
magic is to weak.

Any pointers etc would be highly appreciated.
Bernhard
--
'it is utterly beyond our power to measure the change of things by
time. Quite the contrary time is an abstraction, at which we arrive

www.frankel.dk/bernhard