cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kamal Bhatt <kbh...@tt.com.au>
Subject Cforms - fd:initial-value
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 01:06:05 GMT

Hi
I have a field of datatype integer, I want set an initial value like so:

<fd:initial-value>1</fd:initial-value>

This is perfectly legitimate in regards to the validation. However, when
I do this, I get null pointer exceptions on the line where I create the
form, ie

var form = new Form("cforms/promotion.xml");

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers.

Kamal.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Tourism Technology Pty Ltd

T:  +61 (02) 9956 7300
F:  +61 (02) 9956 7411

Level 10, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060

http://www.tt.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole
use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,