cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Simone Gianni <s.gia...@thebug.it>
Subject Re: Flowscript continuation from external reply
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:42:55 GMT
Hi Andrew,
I supposed you was not going to call a webservice (which is server to
server comunication) but send the user to another site, and then receive
back (thru the user browser) the result of the transaction. This is what
i asked in the first few lines of my first answer. If you have to call a
webservice (your server connects to the other server, the user notices
nothing) then the aproach is radically different.

Simone