cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andre Juffer <ajuf...@sun3.oulu.fi>
Subject Re: CForms: HTMLArea Documentation
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:09:52 GMT
Stewart, Gary wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone know where to get the documentation for the HTML Area? I'm trying to add
some of the toolbar menus to the config but my guesses have been wrong. The htmlarea example
states it can be found at http://www.htmlarea.com/htmlarea_2/documentation.html but that site
doesn't appear to house the documentation anymore. I tried Google's Cache but that has been
replaced as well. Does anyone have the documents?

Have a look at http://xinha.python-hosting.com/

Xinha virtually offers the same functionality AND is being maintained. I
have not tried to add or remove toolbar menues, but I suppose the
information on how to do this is available.

> Thanks,
>
> Gary

> The information contained in this message may be confidential or
> legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only, If you
> have received this message in error or there are any problems,
> please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
> disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
> strictly forbidden.

The Biocenter and            | Fax: +358-8-553-1141
     the Dep. of Biochemistry | Email: Andre.Juffer@oulu.fi