cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Duncan McLean <duncan_mcl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Dynamically setting a cform field as required in javascript form definition
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:07:06 GMT
Hi Robin

We had thought about doing custom validation for this, but the
requirement says that the asterisk that denotes a mandatory field should
show up if the field in question was required.
As I understand it, custom validation wouldn't give us this...unless
there is a way we could "fake" this if we use custom validation?

Thanks again

Duncan