cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Focke <p...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: need help urgently
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:30:08 GMT
deepakkumar.sahoo@tcs.com wrote:
> but the thing with this link is that it has many samples within it
> I am unable to find the individual files linked with one application
> So kindly can any one send me the files which are required to run one
> single application independently(any one)
> In advance thanks
>

> Deepak Kumar Sahoo
> Tata Consultancy Services Limited
> Mailto: deepakkumar.sahoo@tcs.com
> Website: http://www.tcs.com
>
> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately
and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

Have a look here :
$COCOON_HOME/src/blocks/forms/samples
$COCOON_HOME is where you unpacked your cocoon distribution.

Anyway that is the source of the forms samples found on cocoon zones

--
Paul Focke                                http://outerthought.org/
Outerthought                              Open Source Java & XML
paul at outerthought.org