cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Lutz <mat...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: cocoon&hibernate tutorial
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:33:15 GMT
sorry for the noise, rereading your post, I think i replied too short.

you have to include the avalon jars in your build path. this is hast to
be done in your ide and in your build file. so search for configure
build path in your ide, adapt my build.xml to your ant script, or use
the classpath argument of the javac to reference to the avalong jar (in
/WEB-INF/lib, that's right).
usually you can't just unzip a jar and take one class file out, much too
much dependencies :-)

hth better :-),
tom