cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Maddy <bma...@kampersoftware.com>
Subject Re: How do you make the sendmail action work?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:54:22 GMT
Oops, yeah, it's in WEB-INF/lib.  That was just a typo.

 From what I've seen there's a sendmail action
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/optional/sendmail-action.html)
and a sendmail logicsheet
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/logicsheets/sendmail.html).  Is
the sendmail transformer one of those or is it something I haven't found
yet?

Thanks,
Brian