cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon Portal and browser back button problems
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:54:40 GMT
Any page that has event ids in the url will potentially have problems
with the back button.  We have been changing the events where this
happens but the work is not complete.  What are the event ids you are
seeing for?

Angelo Immediata wrote:

>Hi all.
>I'm using Cocoon 2.1.7 and it's portal block.
>My portal is configured for using PageLabels.
>I have seen that there is an incorrect functionality when the user clicks on the browser's
back button; i think that this is due to the cocoon-portal-event number.... did anybody solved
this feature?