cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Vincelli <a.vince...@w4b.it>
Subject Re: CFORM - repeater , add-row on OJB collection
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:20:36 GMT
thanks,
But the situation if different from the example.
I have form-repeater similar to exaple in the link, and work fine.

In this situation I try to add Bean directly to a collection from OJB.
The collection is returned from OJB.
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.collections.RemovalAwareCollection

The RemovalAwareCollection has
RemovalAwareCollection.add(java.lang.Object)
RemovalAwareCollection.ojbAdd(java.lang.Object)

and in bind I use this method
<fb:on-insert-row>
             <fb:insert-bean classname="w4b.com.cassagest.db.Docuassist"
addmethod="add"/>
         </fb:on-insert-row>

But I have this problem:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.ojb.broker.util.collections.RemovalAwareCollection.add(w4b.com.cassagest.db.Docuassist)

Any idea?

Alessandro Vincelli
W4B - web for business s.r.l.
Firenze