cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schmid <coc...@sa-lsa.com>
Subject Re: Getting XML data into Flowscript
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 08:49:11 GMT
Hola,

I guess this is not exactly what you need, but with little work you'll
get it running. There is a description how to get Data Out of a SOAP
Request... which is requested via Pipeline...

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer?highlight=%28Webservice%29

Derek Hohls schrieb:
> Holger
>
> Good question - like to see what the gurus say.. in the meanwhile
> look at
>
> the code at start of the thread seems to be on the lines
> of what you are asking.

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to extract data from a XML source (XML file or Cocoon pipeline) for use in
 a flowscript (actually it's an XML file containing quiz questions and the correct answers.
I need to extract the answers to test if the user selected the correct choice).