cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Bigler <marc.big...@oriented.net>
Subject Link Hosting: oriented.net - Tomcat 5.5 and Cocoon 2.1 professional hosting (Switzerland)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:13:16 GMT
Dear Sirs,

We would be very pleased if you could include us into your hosting links
page. Here is a short summary about us:

Our company is called oriented.net (which is the same as it's URL), we
are based in Basel, Swizterland and are focused on all Java kind of Java
technologies hosting but we also provide normal LAMP hosting. Most of
our hosted sites are using: Tomcat, Magnolia (CMS), Cocoon, and other
Java products. Uptime and awesome performance is a high criteria for us.
We operate very modern servers in high availablity configurations with
up to 12 GB RAM for WebApp servers for example. Our URL is:
http://oriented.net

I hope this is enough of information, if you need any more information,
please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards
Marc Bigler