cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: CForms: creating dynamic widgets
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 18:07:05 GMT
Andrew,

 From flow you can do...

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/
Form.js");
var questions = someMethodToGetQuestions();
var model =  loadDOM("forms/application/definition.jxt ",
{"questions": questions});
var form = new Form(model.getDocumentElement());
form.showForm("forms/application/template.jxt");

Hope this helps...

Robin