cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically setting a cform field as required in javascript form definition
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:59:47 GMT
Hi Duncan,

An alternative perhaps would be to use custom validation either on
your form object or on the fields on which you wanted to set the
required. The custom validation could just look at the values of the
your radio buttons and then decide whether the field in question
should be filled in. I'm pretty sure this is supported in 2.1.7.

Regards,

Robin