cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ajit Bhave <abh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: XSP: How to create elements dynamically
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:31:24 GMT

Hi David,

Fixed element names with dynamic attributes works for me. Thanks
for your help. After looking around in Cocoon code, I found that
dynamic element name creation is also supported! Here's a sample:
    <xsp:element>
        <xsp:param name="name">
            <esql:get-column-name column="1"/>
        </xsp:param>
        <esql:get-string column="1"/>
    </xsp:element>

The above example would create an element which has the name
of first column of the query.

Ajit.