cocoon-users mailing list archives

From zulhisham abu nawar <ijoi7...@gmail.com>
Subject cform,flow with dynamically connect to database
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 07:13:25 GMT
hi...
before i issue my problem, let i write some information.

i already study cform and it is a powerful framework which comeout
with validation, simple and easy to understand..so i'm decided to use
cform for my application soon. Then i'm study about database cause my
system will use database server such as postgres...Through official
documentitaion i like to stick with esql logicsheet approach. But with
esql, the example show that this approach use xspform instead
cform...so my first question here is, can i use esql approach with
cform(of course include flow)...

During cform exploration, there have buttons like radio button,
selection list  and etc..and all values are setup during form
definition and template created...here i've second question, how can i
load the value from database???

can some give an idea or example ...

tq

--