cocoon-users mailing list archives

From zulhisham abu nawar <ijoi7...@gmail.com>
Subject need help for cform tutorial
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 11:07:25 GMT
hi there..
i've problem regarding a simple cform example..i already followed all
instruction need by the tutorial but got text output like below..

Registration form Registration form Registration form Registration
Name: Name: Email address: Email address: Your age: Your age:
Password: Password: Re-enter password: Re-enter password: Send me
spamfalse Send me spam Registration Name: Name: Email address: Email
address: Your age: Your age: Password: Password: Re-enter password:
Re-enter password: Send me spamfalse Send me spam Registration Name:
Name: Email address: Email address: Your age: Your age: Password:
Password: Re-enter password: Re-enter password: Send me spamfalse Send
me spam

I did'nt got text field output...

somebody can show me plz

tq