cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: <map:call continuation> error in cocoon-2.1.7..
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:29:33 GMT
On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 07:36 -0700, Jason Johnston wrote:
> baskar.ganesh@wipro.com wrote:
> > Hi Simone,
> >
> > The same stuffs seem to be working with cocoon2.1.5.
> > Anything we need to add with cocoon 2.1.7 to make this work.
> > Please suggest us something so that we go ahead and try out with cocoon
> > 2.1.7.
> >

> It's really impossible to tell what is going wrong without seeing the
> flowscript function in question.  Something is causing the function to
> exit without sending a response, but who knows what without seeing the code.

In earlier Cocoon versions (don't know up till when exactly) it was
allowed to call a flowscript which didn't do a sendPage(AndWait) or
redirect. The execution of the sitemap would then continue after the
map:call.

This behaviour has been disabled, discussions about this can be found in
the dev mail list archive, basically because it was an inconsistent or
unexpected behaviour.

So if this is the cause of the problem, the only solution is to adjust
the flowscripts.