cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Frank Taffelt <frank.taff...@interface-business.de>
Subject Usage of ManagedCocoonPortlet for ressources ?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:27:44 GMT
Hi,

i managed to get the Sample of ManagedCocoonPortlet running in liferay
portal. I extended the small sample under
samples/blocks/portal/portles/hello.html that it contains an image which
should be served from the same sitemap like hello.html.

The problem is that the image doesn't display, because the portal container
hides the URL Space samples/blocks/portal/.... . I found no init-param or
something in the ManagedCocoonPortlet that could solve this.

Any ideas how to get this working ?

Thanks,
Frank