cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Ajax and upload widget
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 10:22:19 GMT
Somehow questions concerning the Upload Widget are toally ignored in this
list. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and didn't get a single
answer. I think we'll simply have to wait.

  _____

Von: Joost Kuif [mailto:Joost.kuif@mobillion.nl]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006 13:40
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Ajax and upload widget

Hi,

I read that in version 2.1.8 of cocoon it's not possible to upload with an
ajax enabled form. Searching the mailinglist I see the functionality is
(being) changed in the 2.1.9 and 2.2 development versions. I wonder when the
2.1.9 version will be released. Does anyone know?

Would it (on the other hand) be possible to get the changes into my current
version via a patch?

Joost