cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Le Quesne" <andrew.leque...@nexusalpha.com>
Subject files in upload-directory being deleted
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:54:06 GMT
Hello,

I have a web app which uses the CForms upload widget to upload files, which
it is saving in the
Upload-directory I have specified in the webapp's WEB-INF/web.xml file.

The application is running in Jetty and whenever Jetty is restarted any
files in this upload directory are deleted.

It seems from my subsequent research on the internet that the
upload-directory is only a temporary folder and that if I want to save them
permanently they will either need to be moved or saved separately.

Can anyone confirm whether or not this is correct, or is there in fact a way
to stop them being deleted in the first place?

I am using cocoon 2.1.8.

Many thanks,

Andrew